Main header


Your financial aid options will vary depending on whether you’re an independent or dependent student. If you’re independent, you’re only required to report your own information and, if you’re married, your spouse’s. Dependent students should report both their individual and parents’ information. If you’re not sure which category you’re in, filling out the FAFSA® form will determine your dependency status.