As the cost of pursuing a college degree increases, more companies and organizations are introducing ways to assist students financially. Nowadays, many have access to hundreds of discounts by just being a part-time or full-time student.
Below are some of the companies and platforms that offer discounts to college students.
Best College Student Discounts
- Amazon: Students can get free two-day shipping for six months plus discounted prime and other deals.
- American Eagle Outfitters: College students get 20% off every online or in-store order.
- Apple: Apple offers education pricing for students, with up to $200 off a new Mac. Their products are durable and can last you until you finish college and beyond. Apple also provides students with an Apple Music subscription at a discounted price.
- Bed Bath & Beyond: Students can find inexpensive items to decorate their dorm and living space. Also, they can get 20% off on their first order by signing up for their email.
- Buffalo Wild Wings: At any location, you can get 10% off your meal.
- Burger King: With a valid student ID, you can save up 10% on your meal.
- Chick-fil-A: Restaurant drinks are expensive sometimes; Chick-fil-A offers a free drink to any order for every student.
- Chipotle: The next time you get a meal in chipotle, flash your ID, and get a small drink.
- FedEx Office: By using their college ID, students can save 30% on documents and up to 20% in shipping services.
- Fujitsu: Save up to 10% on life-time laptops and tablets. Just give them a call to receive the discount.
- Levi’s: Enjoy a 15% college student discount.
- NIKE: College students get 10% off your gear.
- PINK: Students can enjoy 15% off their purchase.
- Sam’s Club: Offers students a $25 gift card when they sign up for Sam’s club card.
- Spotify: Discounted monthly subscription for college students.
- The New York Times: Students can enjoy a New York Times membership for just 99 cents for the first month and 50% off the regular rate soon after. If your school has a partnership with the New York Times and you use your college email, you may be able to access free articles.
- The Wall Street Journal: Students can enjoy discounted subscription fees from the Wall Street Journal.
- UNiDAYS: UNiDAYS allows students to save in hundreds of stores while they pursue higher education. Applying for a UNiDAYS account is quick and easy. All students need is an active college email. In just four easy steps, college students can instantly start to save.
- Waffle House: There’s nothing better than enjoying breakfast at a discounted price. Get 10% off your next breakfast dine-in by just flashing your ID.
Most of these discounts required a college ID. Therefore, make sure to bring your ID with you anywhere you go!
Get rewarded for being a college student. There are many companies offering student discounts for a wide variety of products. Anything from food to clothes, among other perks. We recommend reaching out to your favorite brands to see if they offer discounts as well!