Colorado State Financial Aid: Grants & Scholarships

First, File Your FAFSA®

The Rocky Mountain State offers financial aid opportunities to Colorado residents including grants and scholarship programs. 

The first step to an affordable college education is filing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid, FAFSA®. Apply For Colorado State Financial Aid

Apply For Colorado State Financial Aid

The Colorado Commission of Higher Education sponsors several financial aid programs for Colorado state resident students. 

Colorado Application for State Financial Aid (CASFA)

The CASFA is an application available to both Colorado residents as well as students who plan on attending college in the state of Colorado. This application determines student eligibility for state-sponsored scholarships and grants. 

Colorado College Responsibilities Grant (CCRG)

This grant is available to Colorado state residents who have not yet earned a Bachelor’s degree. Students can receive between $200 and $600 per semester. To apply, students should reach out to their school’s financial aid office. 

Dependents Tuition Assistance Program

Created for dependents of police officers, firefighters, and National Guard personnel who have had a parent who has been killed or disabled in the line of duty. The Program is also available for the dependents of parents who are Prisoners of War or service personnel who are listed as missing in action.

Funds from this program will cover not only tuition but also on-campus room and board at the Colorado college of the recipient’s choice. 

Interested in learning more about Colorado state aid programs? Click the button below. 

If you need help with the FAFSA® or have questions about Colorado state financial aid, the Frank Team is here to help. You can reach us via email at or text us at (347) 690-7886. 

Good luck!