Write for FRANK | Frank Main
Become a FRANK Contributor.
The Frank Contributor Program:
- Commit to writing at least 4 pieces (500 words) per month
- Willingness to follow the FRANK style guide and craft pieces that fit our brand voice
- Conduct in-depth research to ensure pieces are accurate and truthful
- Compile photos, gifs, and other assets that fit into your piece
- Share your unique voice and experiences with our community
- Get your writing in front of over 1.2 million FRANK visitors
- Opportunities to pitch your own articles and ideas
- A chance to build your portfolio ahead of graduation
- Guidance and feedback from the FRANK content team
- Access to financial aid experts and FAFSA® help
- Potential to grow into a paid contributor
Writer Submission Disclaimer/Intellectual Property Rights: Upon agreement to publish Writer’s Submission, Writer irrevocably assigns, transfers and conveys and agrees to assign, transfer and convey, to the applicable Publisher all right, and interest in and to the Submission and all Intellectual Property Rights therein (defined below). Intellectual Property Rights includes, without limitation, all patent rights, copyright rights, trademark rights, moral rights, publicity rights, privacy rights and any other intellectual property rights or similar rights anywhere in the world covering or embodied in or relating to any Submission. As to copyrights, the Writer agrees that the Submissions shall be deemed a “work made for hire” and that the applicable Publisher shall be deemed the author thereof for copyright purposes. The applicable Publisher shall be the exclusive owner of the Submission and the Intellectual Property Rights therein and shall have the exclusive right to secure registration of the Submission. No rights in the Submission, or in the copyright in the Submission, shall be retained by Writer, nor shall there be any reversion of those rights to Writer in the future. The rights and licenses granted herein include all rights in and to the Submission including, without limitation, the right of the applicable Publisher to edit, clip, crop, resize, retouch, alter, adapt, modify, create derivatives, distribute, make available online, in whole or in part, and to allow others to engage in any of the foregoing activities, in any medium now known or hereafter invented. Writer hereby consents to all uses and revisions to the Submission and Intellectual Property Rights therein and hereby waives any moral rights or “droit moral” (including, but not limited to any rights of attribution or integrity). Writer shall assist the applicable Publisher to further evidence, record and perfect such stories and licenses granted hereunder and to perfect, obtain, maintain, enforce and defend any assigned rights.
We are not affiliated with the U.S. Department of Education. Federal Student Aid (FSA), an office of the U.S. Department of Education, makes the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA®) form and assistance available to the public for free at fafsa.gov.