- Original, compelling essays about personal experiences
- Opinion pieces about timely topics related to Financial Aid
- Perspectives on issues facing attending college, admittance, paying for school of college life in general.
- Interesting data related to any of the above. We love Numbers
- Pieces about very specific people, places and communities that would not be of interest to the general public
- Works of fiction
- Pieces advertising a product or company
What we look for:
Frank. Open Submission
What we are NOT looking for:
If you would like your work featured on withFrank.org, please submit the form.
To start, we're only need the first paragraph. We just want to get an idea of how you write and where you're going. If it takes 2, that's okay too.
We will review your submission within 3-4 weeks; we do not provide editorial feedback so please submit something you're confident that we will love. If you do not hear from us within 1-2 months of submitting, assume that your work will not be published on our site. Frank. may reasonably edit your work subject to our reasonable discretion before publishing.
Also, you must be a current undergraduate or recent grad to write for Frank and must agree to our
Copyright © 2018 TAPD, Inc
9am to 5pm EST
We are not affiliated with the U.S. Department of Education. Federal Student Aid (FSA), an office of the U.S. Department of Education, makes the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA®) form and assistance available to the public for free at fafsa.gov.