Frank Open Submission
We will review your submission within 1-2 weeks. We do not provide editorial feedback, so please submit something you're confident that we will love. If you do not hear from us within 1-2 months of submitting, assume that your work will not be published on our site. Frank may reasonably edit your work subject to our reasonable discretion before publishing.
What we look for:
- Original, compelling essays about personal experiences
- Opinion pieces about timely topics related to financial aid
- Perspectives on issues facing students attending college, admittance, paying for school, or college life in general.
- Interesting data related to any of the above. We love Numbers
What we are NOT looking for:
- Pieces about very specific people, places and communities that would not be of interest to the general public
- Works of fiction
- Pieces advertising a product or company
the contributor agreement
Copyright © 2018 TAPD, Inc
We are not affiliated with the U.S. Department of Education. Federal Student Aid (FSA), an office of the U.S. Department of Education, makes the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA®) form and assistance available to the public for free at fafsa.gov.
9am to 5pm EST